Applications are invited in plain papers containing full bio-data for recruitment of one Research Associate (RA-I) to work in a Chemical Biology on Nucleotide Chemistry project entitled “Synthesis and biological applications of oligonucleotide-based antisense reagents for gene silencing”
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science is an institute of higher learning in Kolkata, India. Established in 1876 by Mahendra Lal Sircar, a private medical practitioner, it focuses on fundamental research in basic sciences.
- Candidate should have first class B.Sc. & M.Sc. degree with minimum average 60% marks.
- Ph.D degree related to the subject of Chemical Biology of Nucleotide chemistry / modified nucleotide synthesis / DNA-RNA synthesis. Candidates submitted Ph.D thesis may apply.
Experience in nucleotide and modified nucleotide synthesis, DNA/RNA synthesis and antisense reagents, Gel electrophoresis, Cell-biology related experiments, PCR and Microscopy (confocal), FACS, etc.
31 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rule.
As per rules of the Association.
Nature of the Post
The post is purely temporary and it would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any attending the interview.
How to Apply?
- Candidates may send their applications containing complete bio-data (including email and phone number) by December 17, 2020 to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Surajit Sinha)
- No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.
- Short listed candidates will be informed the interview date which will be held through online on 18th December 2020.
Dec 17, 2020
For more information, click the link below.