Periyar University is a university in Salem, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1997. It is named after social reformer Thanthai Periyar E. V. Ramasamy. The University Grants Commissions, New Delhi bestowed 2f status in 1998 and 12(B) status in 2005 to the university. It is accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade.
1. Research Assistant
Application is invited from highly motivated candidates for the position of Research Assistant in ICSSR Major Research Project (MRP-eLRM2020) under the supervision of Dr.R. Subramaniya Bharathy, Project Director, Associate Professor, Department of Management Studies, Periyar University, Salem -636011.
- No. of Posts: 01
- Funding Agency: ICSSR New Delhi
- Qualification: Ph.D (or) M.Phil (or) PG in Management (MBA) (or) in any Social Science discipline with 55% marks
- Salary and Duration: Rs.20,000 per month for a period of 18 months (purely temporary and the candidate has no right to claim regular appointment)
The Completed Application (in A4 size paper) with a Brief Resume ( as enclosed) along with photocopies of supportive documents may be sent to the undersigned (Project Director) on or before 10.04.2020 before the close of office hour either by in-person or speed /registered post.
Dr.R. Subramaniya Bharathy MBA., PhD,
Project Director (ICSSR –MRP-eLRM 2020)
Associate Professor, Department of Management Studies,
Periyar University, Salem-11
For more details, click here.
2. Research Assistant
Applications are invited from eligible candidates with Curriculum Vitae for the post of RESEARCH ASSISTANT for a period of 20 months to work on the ICSSR Sponsored Major Research Project entitled “Study On Quality Of Life of Institutionalized Senior Citizens in Salem, Tamil Nadu”.
- No. of Posts: 01
- Qualification: Ph.D./ M. Phil, / Post graduate in Home Science, Food Science and Nutrition discipline with minimum 55% marks.
- Age Limit: The age limit should not exceed 40.
- Salary: Selected candidate is eligible to receive the remuneration of Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) per month.
Candidate should send his/her bio-data with attested photocopies of certificates. Address to which the applications should be sent to and for further clarifications is given below.
Dr. S. Thilagavathi
ICSSR Major Research Project
Department of Food Science and Nutrition