Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Assistant at Centre for Cancer Epidemiology, Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai.
About Tata Memorial Centre
The Tata Memorial Hospital is situated in Parel, Mumbai, in India. Also popularly known as TMH. It is a specialist cancer treatment and research centre, closely associated with the Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
The Centre is the national comprehensive cancer centre for the prevention, treatment, education and research in cancer and is recognized as one of the leading cancer centres in this part of the world. It is an autonomous body funded and controlled by the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India which also oversees the administration of the institute since 1962.
About the Post
The candidate needs to develop and apply statistical theory, codes and methods to the study with COVID -19 data.
Number of Post
Three months and may be extendable.
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
- Master’s Degree in Qualification- Ph.D./ M.Phil./ Postgraduate in a social science discipline with minimum 55%. A candidate who has prior knowledge in the relevant research area will be preferred.
- Desirable qualification: Knowledge of Excel, R, SAS, and data cleaning
Rs. 20,000/- per month
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send a scanned copy of their updated resume with the relevant documents to the email id at atanustat[at]gmail.com mentioning the Post applied in the subject line.
- Selected candidate interviews will be conducted through Electronic Media like the ZOOM Meeting, due to the Pandemic situation of Covid-19.
- Eligible candidates will be informed in advance regarding the date of the interview and time slot through e-mail.
June 16, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Research Assistant at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Research Associate- Social Science at IRMA Anand: Apply by June 30
- Research Associate at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by June 18