Kotak Mahindra Bank is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Relationship Manager for its Jalandhar location.
About the Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.
- To understand clients business & provide appropriate working capital solutions across Fund/ non Fund based products like Cash Credit, Demand Loan, Buyers credit, LC, BG etc.
- Work closely with Branch Banking teams for new customer addition.
- To penetrate client with various products like Current Account/Term Deposits/Transaction Banking/Trade Finance for the primary Relationship & Group companies.
- To build relationships with key persons (CFOs/ promoters) in the target segments & build client trust & confidence.
- Focus to continually increase the Book size and profitability of the assigned portfolio.
- To understand client business models, trade related activities, cash flows etc. and identify opportunities and grow client relationships.
- To be alert on competitive elements in the target segments (viz. other banks etc.) & Augment the presence and penetration of the Kotak brand in the target market
- Maintain high caliber client service.
- Improve efficiency by monitoring & overseeing continuous improvement of processes
- Constantly have a rapport with the operating units to customize and develop solution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Preferably MBA/ CA
- Experience: 2-3 years experience in the local market preferably some background in Credit & Sales Knowledge is required – ability to get the customer to buy into the asset proposition- loan amount, rate & fees.
- Strong oral and written Communication
- Relationship Management Skill
- Good influencing skills
- Job Knowledge- The candidate would need to handle Sales for a gamut of products like BL, OD, CC.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
August 18, 2022