Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati has been established under the aegis of Arrny Welfare Education Society (AWES) under overall guidance of Adjutant General’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters (IHC1).of Ministry of Defence (Army). The Institute conducts two programmes, namely four years Bachelor of Science (BSc) (Nursing) and two years Master of Science (MSc) (Nursing) for wards of serving and ex-servicemen Army personnel; and civilian students hailing from North-Eastern States. The intake of the Institute is 50 students per year in BSc (Nursing) and 20 students per year in MSc (Nursing).
The Institute requires to employ a Registrar and Head of Administration as per the succeeding paragraphs.
Title of Post
Registrar and Head of Administration
- Should be a retired Army Officer of the rank of Colonel/Col (TS)/Lt Colonel.
- Should be between 54 to 60 years of age at the time of joining. Age relaxation upto 62 years may be considered in case of outstanding candidates.
- Should have experience of handing finances and legal issues.
- Should have no discipline case during entire service.
- CO/21C of maj unit or AEC Officers Principal Sainik/MililitarySchool.
- Should be SHAPE-I (Medically). Low Medical Category officers, other than on S factor may be considered.
- Should preferably have experience/background of having handled educational institutions.
- Should be IT savvy.
- Should preferably be a graduate of Defence Services Staff College. Non Psc officers may also be considered.
- Should have experience in handling of works and construction projects.
Consolidated Rs. 80000 per month with 3% annual increment on the successful completion of every year in service.
How to Apply
The application form is given in the official link below along with the mailing address.
October 28, 2019 by 1200 hours.