American Express invites you to share your resume so you can be considered for future opportunities at various levels on our Recruitment Team.
About American Express
The American Express Company is a multinational corporation specialized in payment card services headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City.
- Lead a team of Recruiters and Recruitment Coordinators, empowering them to meet functional goals by providing direction
- Analyze recruitment and business trends to provide expert solutions to finding top talent
- Make recommendations on recruitment processes, building talent pipelines, driving differentiated recruitment approaches for sourcing top talent in key talent segments.
- Build strong partnerships with business leaders to provide a proactive and inclusive talent acquisition approach
- Strategically executing the end-to-end hiring, while ensuring superior candidate and Hiring Leader experience.
- Execute the recruiting process to acquire the best talent with speed and quality.
- A talent champion who can actively stay connected to a robust pipeline, maintain long-term relationships, and energetically sell the role and the AXP brand
- Execute the sourcing, screening, and assessment processes to acquire the best talent with speed and quality.
- Actively stay connected to a strong pipeline of candidates, maintain long-term relationships, and energetically sell the role and the American Express brand.
- Assist in driving best practice in the recruitment process.
- Responsible for assisting the Recruiter and Hiring Leader with tasks and activities throughout the hiring lifecycle
- Managing screening and interviewing logistics, tracking candidate progress in applicable TA technologies, initiating, and monitoring pre-hire diligence, triaging and resolving issues, and creating offer and contract documentation
- Excellent communication, collaboration, influencing, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate with urgency in fast-paced environment
- Driving of process optimization and continuous improvement
- Ability to coach and develop others and to scale teams
- Ability to make logical decisions in a complex environment
- Segment and industry-specific knowledge
- Ability to effectively maintain relationships
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.