The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University, is a collegiate public central university, located in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly.
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary posts under the DST (SERB) and Department of Biotechnology funded projects:
- No. of Post: 01
- Qualification: M.Sc. with a minimum of 55% of marks and PhD degree. Experience in Microbiology, cell culture, Metagenomic DNA isolation, large sequence data analysis and protein expression is desired. Candidate should have at least two related publications in SCI journal.
Junior/Senior Research Fellow
- No. of Post: 02
- Qualifications: M.Sc in Zoology/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life sciences with a minimum of 55% marks. Candidate must have cleared NET (Lectureship). Experience in handling bacteria preferably pathogen such as Bacillus or Mycobacterium, knowledge of Proteins/proteomics is desired. SERB/DBT/Delhi University rules will be followed. Age limit as per DBT/SERB rule.
How to Apply?
- Candidate should bring full Bio-data and degree certificates, age proof to appear before the interview committee.
- Candidate should report at 10 AM on Thursday, 24th October 2019 in the Department of Zoology, Committee Room (2nd Floor), University of Delhi (North Campus). Candidates reporting after 11 AM shall not be considered for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Principal Investigator: Yogendra Singh