SAP is looking to hire eligible candidates for the job role of Quality Associate for its office in Bangalore.
About the Company
SAP ERP is an enterprise resource planning software developed by the German company SAP SE. SAP ERP incorporates the key business functions of an organization. The latest version of SAP ERP was made available in 2006. The most recent Enhancement Package for SAP ERP 6.0 was released in 2016.
- As a Quality Associate, he/she is responsible for E2E Process (Best Practices for S4HC, S4HOP, and Marketing Cloud incl. integrations) tests and building process automates for customer delivery.
- He/she will be working on cross-products and product areas (incl. LoB cloud products like SFSF, Ariba, Concur, Fieldglass, etc.) with the focus on E2E process/business process realization, verification, validation, and its automation.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Analyze, define, implement and execute test-related activities according to test strategy likable to build different test variants and acceptance tests, Analyze test results(issues), debug and take appropriate follow-up actions.
- Realize ATLC (automation test lifecycle) strategy defined by the test automation architect/expert
- Responsible for process test automation development (UI and non-UI mode) with the Test Automation Tool for S4HC, START, and beyond.
- Responsible for customer delivery of automates, enabling them for post-upgrade tests in customer’s q systems and in customer consulting.
- Influence development (products, tool), program management, product management (process owners) & design teams on the process/function/feature implementations.
- Accountable for consistent high quality(e.g. thorough, thoughtful, data-driven) of processes and its automates in his/her ownership.
- Open to incorporate/share best practices and identify opportunities/approaches for leveraging automation across.
- Support team’s deliverables and keen on backlog-based innovations/improvements (process or product).
- B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MS / MCA fulltime.
- Strong background in SAP quality processes, testing, and test automation (>1 at least).
- Experience/exposure to multiple SAP products/product areas – functionally.
- Sound experience in manual testing (E2E would be appreciable).
- Sound experience in test automation – designing and developing in a distributed – UI and non-UI (e.g. api) mode – via any of the tools in SAP.
- Should be a quick learner and should be able to demonstrate expertise in your specific ownership quickly.
- Strong team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record as a leader and strong sense of ownership.
- A high level of commitment towards ownership will be the key to success.
- Team player who is looking for new challenges.
- Development experience in Python or Java
- Jenkins experience
- Git/Gerrit knowledge
- Building/exposure in CI/CD pipelines
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below:
- JOB POST: Chip Power Estimation Engineer at NVIDIA, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Software Development Engineer-I at Discovery Channel [Bangalore; Pune]: Apply Now!