Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Quality Analyst at Sapiens, Bangalore.
Sapiens International Corporation is a publicly traded company, headquartered in Israel, that develops computer software for the insurance industry, Sapiens’ shares are traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market and on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience of 0 to 2 years as a QA tester or similar role
- Understanding of QA methodology
- Programming skills – should have basic understanding of any programming language
- Maps business and technical requirements into Test Cases
- Experiance in P&C Insurance
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. QA complete, Rally, Clear Quest etc..) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Passion for testing
- Strong organizational skills
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Ability to understand and write simple XSLTS
- Experience with automation tests such as Test Complete, RFT , Selenium – an advantage
- Domain experience in the Insurance Industry desired, preferably in the Property and Casualty, Homes Owners, Personal Auto etc.
- Experience in full software development lifecycle SDLC using agile methodologies such as Scrum
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: