Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. We advise, originate, trade, manage and distribute capital for governments, institutions and individuals. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success.
Work as part of a Banking Agile Squad/Fleet.Own QA processes for Banking work stream(s) with heavy focus on execution of automation across the Bank Product Domains dealing with various automation tools and techniques.
- Write utilities, as needed, to automate manual steps/processes.
- Understand requirements, create test cases (unit/component/multi-component), automate and deliver projects run on agile methodology.
- Actively contribute and participate in design and architecture discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile Sprint planning sessions.
- Good Automation (DevOps) testing and coding skills : hands-on programming experience in languages like Core Java / Python.
- SQL experience with various databases. Automation frameworks like Concordion (TDD) / Gherkins-Cucumber (BDD).
- Knowledge of one automation tool (Selenium Protractor /UFT etc).Good test case creation ability.
- Practical experience on Agile Methodology (e.g. Scrum).
- Team player with good communication skills to work effectively in a global team.
- Self-motivated, problem solver.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
Good to have Skills
- Unix/Shell Scripting knowledge
- DevOps experience in CI/CD
- Knowledge on Financial domain
- Experience in the financial domain.
2 to 8 years
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For further details, click here.