Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Project Technician (LAB Technician) Under The ICMR Funded Ad-Hoc Research Project at JIPMER, Puducherry.
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is a medical school located at Pondicherry, the capital of the Union Territory of Puducherry, in India.
Pattern of microbial dysbiosis in gastric cancer –A multi-centric study.
- Labelling, scanning, immediate processing and storage of collected bio specimens.
- Collecting the reports of the routine laboratory tests.
- Maintaining CRF.
- Receiving, labelling and analyzing samples.
- Designing and executing laboratory testing such as DNA extraction, PBMC separation according to standard procedures.
- Organize and store all bio specimens according to safety instructions.
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- 12th pass in science subjects AND
- Two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician OR
- One- year DMLT plus one year required experience in a government recognized organization OR
- Two years field/laboratory experience. ( B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years- experience )
- Prior work experience in cancer related projects.
- DNA extraction.
- Experience in computer application and data Management.
Upper age limit 30 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be extended as per ICMR rules.
As per rules of ICMR, New Delhi – Rs.18,000/- (corresponding to PB-1Rs.5200 20200 + Grade pay Rs.2800).
Selection will be based on Written test followed by interview for eligible candidates.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format, updated CV, and supportive documents to email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- The applicants are requested to bring original certificates for verification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the written test and interview date on the website.
Dr. Biswajit Dubashi Professor,
Department of Medical oncology, JIPMER, Puducherry- 605 006.
E- mail: drbiswajitdm @gmail.com