JOB POST: Project Staff at NITIE, Mumbai [3 Vacancies]: Apply by April 3
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) was founded in 1963 as a collaborative effort between the Government of India and the International Labour Organization. Currently, NITIE offers 5 Postgraduate programmes, Fellow programme, One year Executive programs, Management Development programs (both open and company specific programs) and take up sponsored research project & Consultancy services.
NITIE Invites Applications for the following 03 posts:
- One Project Staff- To work on activities related to NITIE publications and data base management, web portal and IT related activities at the SRIC office.
- One Project Staff- To work on activities related to sponsored research activities and managing the endto-end process of sponsored research projects executed through SRIC office.
- One Project Staff- To work on activities related to enhancing and strengthening the industry connect activities through Executive development programs and consulting services offered by Institute. Each of the above Project Staff will be appointed for a period of one year durtltion extendable for a maximum period of one vear based on performance and the achievement of the project activities.
- B.E / B.B.A./ BCom from reputed Institutions / Universities with additional qualification of MBA (preferred) and excellent academic performance (First class and above at Graduation).
- Having a relevant work experience of 1-3 years in a reputed Institute or company will be preferred
- Proficient in MSOffice (Microsoft Excel, Access, Word & PowerPoint, Office 365 ) and also other computer and software functionalities ( with basic programing skills) necessary for the above role.
- Possess the ability to coordinate with Senior and Junior members of the team effectively & articulate / communicate ( both written and orally appropriately).
- Be Target-oriented, confident, assertive, and should have an analytical approach.
- Prior exposure in the field of corporate relations, human relations, recruitment, Accounts and/or marketing, especially in the service industry or educational institution, is desired. Strong marketing skills are necessary.
Rs. 25,000 -35,000 per month Consolidated (inclusive of HRA)
Duration and Nature of Post
Employment is purely temporary. The appointment will be for one year, which may be extended for one more year based on the performance and recommendations by the Dean SRIC.
How to Apply?
Interested persons may send their CV with name, address, date of birth, qualification, experience with testimonials, certificates, etc. addressed to Office of Dean (SRIC), NITIE, Vihar Lake Road, Mumbai — 400 087, Email to recruit.sric[at]nitie.ac.in by 03/04/2020, 5 pm.
April 3, 2020
For further details, click here.
About the Author