Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Project Scientist under NSDI, DST Project at IIT (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi. Apply Now!
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi is a public technical and research university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India. Founded in 1919 as the Banaras Engineering College, it became the Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University in 1968.
About the Post
“A System for Quality Control and Certification of Geospatial data for NSDI” undertaken by Department of Civil Engineering, IIT (BHU) Varanasi. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project having duration of 1 year.
- Candidates should possess Doctoral Degree in Science/Technology with specialization in Geoinformatics/ Geographics/Computer Science or equivalent. OR
- Candidates should possess Master degree in Engineering and Technology with specialization in Geoinformatics Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent.
Good knowledge of GIS software, Proficiency in reports writing.
35 Years; Age relaxation applicable as per Government of India (GOI) norms.
Rs.56,000/- pm+ HRA (as per the DST rules).
How to Apply?
- Make a single PDF file of Application form having 1. Name, 2. Permanent and correspondence address, 3. Names of father and mother, 4. Telephone/ Mobile number, 5. e-mail address, 6. Details of Educational Qualification (starting from High School or equivalent till last degree) and 7. Details of any research or other experience etc. along with copies of all mark-sheets and certificates) and email it to email@example.com with subject line Application for PS-2021.
- In addition candidate must fill the Google doc file: https://forms.gle/npPiXq5NRQrobbDG6. No need to send the hard copy.
- However, candidates need to show the original documents at the time of interview/joining.
- The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit by qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated through email to appear for the interview. Candidates are requested to check the email regularly and visit www.iitbhu.ac.in/positions_available for any update.
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
- IIT (BHU) reserves its right to not fill the position if no suitable candidate is found.
Dr. Anurag Ohri
Department of Civil Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University)
Varanasi-221005, UP, India
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aug 6, 2021.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Project Scientist under NSDI, DST Project at IIT (BHU), Varanasi.
You might also be interested in: