The Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies is a university established by the Government of Kerala devoted to studies in fisheries and ocean sciences.
Applications are invited for filling up of following temporary vacancies of Project Scientists and Research Fellow to the plan Scheme “Centre for Bioactive substances from Marine Organisms” in this University.
No. of Post
- Project Scientist: 01
- Research Fellow: 01
- Project Scientist: PhD in Life Science/Molecular Biology/Biochemistry
- Research Fellow: M.Sc in Life Science/Molecular Biology/Biochemistry with 2 years of research experience.
- Project Scientist: Experience in Marine neutraceutical research and chemical characterization; Experience in cell culture techniques including culture and maintenance of mammalian cells
- Research Fellow: Experience in Marine neutraceutical research and chemical characterization; Experience in cell culture techniques, Analytical Biochemistry/Chemistry.
- Project Scientist: 45 years as on 01.01.2019
- Research Fellow: 30 years as on 01.01.2019
- Project Scientist: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Research Fellow: Rs. 13,000/- per month
How to Apply
- Interested candidates need to apply with bio-data and copies of certificates to prove educational qualification and experience etc. Biodata should reach to the office of the Registrar, Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies, Panangad P.O., Pin – 682 506 on or before 4.30 pm on 05.10.2019.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit a separate application for each post mentioning category No.
Phone: 0484- 2703782, 2700598