Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research is a medical and research institution in Chandigarh, India. It has educational, medical research, and training facilities for its students.
Applications are invited for the post of Project Scientist, Research Assistant and Administrative Assistant cum Data Entry Operator at the Department of Community Medicine and School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
Impact of AMR burden on the health index of poultry farm worker
1. Project Scientist
- No. of Posts: 01
- Essential Qualification: MPH or M.Tech/ M.Sc in relevant field with years of experience in the related field.
- Desirable: At least one paper published in SCI-indexed journal
- Salary: ₹48000 per month
2. Research Assistant
- No. of Posts: 02
- Essential Qualification: Graduation in Science/ relevant subjects with three years of experience of work experience or Masters degree in the relevant subject.
- Desirable: Master degree with a desirable experience of 1 year in the relevant area
- Salary: ₹31000 per month
3. Administrative Assistant cum Data Entry Operator
- No. of Posts: 01
- Essential Qualification: Bachelors degree in computer application / IT/ Computer Science with one year of experience in the relevant area.
- Salary: ₹24000 per month
The post is purely on contract basis for 18 months.
The job profile of the above post is field-based and he/she will be posted at a rural location in North India.
How to Apply?
- Application along with bio data (working phone number and email id) should reach to Room No. 04 Department of Community Medicine and School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh before 21 May 2020.
- Candidates should attach a copy of the degree/mark sheet of the highest qualification only.
- Interview date and time will be notified by email to only shortlisted candidates.
May 21, 2020
Principal Investigator: Dr Ravindra Khaiwal
For more details, click here.