Applications are invited for the post of Project Officer (Advisory RE4 Research Wing) at GERMI, Gandhinagar.
Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) is a centre of excellence in the energy sector, promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited (GSPC), a Government of Gujarat Undertaking.
No. of Posts
Minimum Qualification and Experience
B.E./ B. Tech in Engineering with minimum of 2 (two) years’ work experience in the Power / Energy Sector in research/ academic/ industry
- Should have worked on at least one funded project in the field of power sector research
- Should have previous experience of working with renewable energy
- An understanding of the Indian Power Sector from Genco, Transco and Discom
- Financial Modelling in Excel
- Ability to research and organize large data
- Curiosity to Learn
- Ability to voice one’s opinion freely and openly
The Advisory group within the Renewable Energy, Environment and Energy Efficiency (RE4) group is actively involved in advising Governmental and Non-Governmental organizations in the power sector. As a part of our activities, we have to understand policies, regulations in the power sector to be able to effectively advise our clients.
This job will require the candidate to work on our ongoing activities in coming up with a master-plan for a ‘No New Coal’ strategy in Gujarat as announced by the Chief Minister last year. The candidate would be required to research policies, regulations and organize the research data into meaningful databases.
INR 35,000/- per month
- Position mentioned here is purely on project based temporary appointment for the period of one year.
- Remuneration mentioned here will be offered based on the candidate’s experience, qualification and job profile of the previous company/organization.
- No hard copy is to be submitted. Application NOT confirming to the format given in the website will NOT be accepted.
- Application sent by any other Job Portal will not be considered in any case.
- Location for the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through interview mail.
- No TA /DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Jan 7, 2021
For more details, click the link below.