Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana, NIRDPR, Hyderabad invites on-line applications for the position of Project Manager (Branding & Social Media).
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj.
Qualifications and Experience
Graduate in Communication/Marketing/New Media/Public relations having a proven work experience of minimum 2 years as on 31st May, 2021 in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
Graduate in any field having a proven work experience of minimum 4 years as on as on 31st May, 2021 in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize organisation’s pages within each platform to increase the visibility of Organization’s social content.
- Collate user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with Ministry and other departments (including Administration and Vigilance and Senior Management) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Work with PR agencies to ensure NIRDPR builds its brand as a rural connect for India.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluent in English
- Candidate(s) with demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge will be given preference.
Maximum 40 years (Age relaxation will be applicable to the candidates belonging to ST/SC/OBC as per GoI rules)
Period and Nature of Contract
12 months, purely on temporary basis; extension of another term may be considered purely on performance and project requirements
How to Apply?
- The candidates who fulfil the qualifications / experience may apply online in the prescribed format here.
- The candidate should submit a copy of print out of the submitted on-line application at the time of interview and the original certificates of qualification / experience for verification along with attested copies.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA / DA will be given for attending the Interview.
- The tenure of contract will be for a period not exceeding 12 months on such terms and conditions governing the rules NIRDPR from time to time.
- Employed personnel should submit their applications through proper channel. Advance copies within prescribed due date will be considered. However, applicants will have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer at the time of interview.
- Pay certificate duly signed by the pay drawing authority should be attached along with details of experience and present status.
- In case of large number of applications, the Institute may shortlist the candidates as may be necessary.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, short-listing, reasons for not being called for interview, selection or appointment.
- Experience and qualification will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application. Clear quality attested photostat copies of all important certificates and documents must be uploaded with the online application.
- Application incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by relevant certificates/documents/ photograph will be summarily rejected.
August 16, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Project Manager (Branding & Social Media) at NIRDPR, Hyderabad.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: