JOB POST: Project Lead at 101Reporters, Bangalore: Applications Open
101Reporters is a platform for grassroots journalists to report compelling stories from their backyards. We are a bridge between the two ends of journalism – the reporter on one end and the publisher on the other.
You will be a good fit for the post if:
- You are an outgoing person who enjoys planning, finding solutions and being in-charge of projects;
- if you can happily chat and co-ordinate with (good/difficult/impatient) people across the spectrum of languages, gender, geography, designations;
- have a background/knowledge of how journalists work;
- strong understanding of the nature of the information/content business;
- possess succinct writing, documentation and presentation skills.
Guiding, executing, supervising and delivering content-specific projects
Understanding the scope of work, resource allocation and delegation, monitoring the progress, delivering the requirements in a timely manner and incorporating feedback. This will entail communication, coordination, charting out time periods and perhaps budgets. Project status updates and documenting completed projects will need to be done. There is scope to explore future partnerships and collaborations on behalf of 101Reporters.
Full-time in Bangalore office
Rs 32,000-38,000 per month.
How to Apply?
Email your resume (no more than 1 page), a short paragraph (200-250 words) on your motivation and relevant experience in applying for the position and references to marishathakur[at]101reporters.com
For more details, click here.
About the Author