Applications are invited for the Temporary Positions of Project Fellow to work under Research, Innovation and Quality Improvement – RUSA 2.0 at the University of Madras.
The University of Madras or Madras University is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest universities in India, incorporated by an Act of Legislative Council of India under the British government.
Title / Research Area
Design of Collaborative Information Systems for Entrepreneurial Development
PG Degree in the domain of statistics / English/ Journalism/ Public Administration/ Management/ Education preferably with experience in doing research projects.
Project Fellow Salary Rs.18,000/- per month (Consolidated)
One Year (Extendable depending on performance)
Nature of Post
The post is to be filled up on a purely temporary basis. The duration of the post is co-terminable with the project.
How to Apply?
- The Candidates send the CV, copies of relevant certificates and proof for experience/publications if any, to The Principal Investigator, RUSA 2.0 (Theme-3), Asst. Prof. & Head i/c, Dept. of Education, University of Madras, Chepauk Campus, Chennai-600 005 through Post.
- Applicants may also be submitted their applications through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The cover should be super scribed as “Project Fellow” under RUSA 2.0 Project”.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the interview.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the above posts.
Dec 9, 2021