The Tata Memorial Hospital is situated in Parel, Mumbai, in India. It is a specialist cancer treatment and research centre, closely associated with the Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer. The Centre is the national comprehensive cancer centre for the prevention, treatment, education and research in Cancer and is recognized as one of the leading cancer centres in this part of the world. Its an Autonomous body funded and controlled by Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India which also oversees the administration of institute since 1962.
Application is invited on a contract basis for the post of Project Coordinator and JRF at Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education. The walk-in interview is scheduled for Oct 3, 2019.
Name of Project
Early Detection of Lung Cancer
No. of Posts
- Project Coordinator: 01
- Junior Research Fellow: 02
- Project Coordinator: B.Sc. /M.Sc. in Life Science, Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Zoology, and a diploma in clinical trials. Knowledge of Clinical trials or case-control study. Experience in the relevant field of study.
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc. in Life Science, Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Zoology. DMLT/CMLT desirable with 1-2 years of experience in Lab.
Six months and extendable
- Project Coordinator: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000/- per month
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview along with bio-data original certificates, photo, Pan Card etc. with Xerox copies on Oct 3, 2019 at 10:00 AM at Room No. 205, 2nd Floor, Centre for Cancer Epidemiology, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer, Sector 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410 210.