Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Project Coordinator/Assistant Project Coordinators at SEWA, Ahmedabad.
Self-Employed Women’s Association, meaning “service” in several Indian languages, is a trade union based in Ahmedabad, India that promotes the rights of low-income, independently employed female workers. With over 1.6 million participating women, SEWA is the largest organization of informal workers in the world.
- The candidate is required to handle the projects individually which includes planning, implementing, monitoring, reporting as well as representing the activities as well as the financial part of the project.
- She should be able to negotiate effectively with the funders and stakeholders. It is very important that she is able to do fieldwork, coordinate with the grassroots leaders and workers and work in teamwork with them.
- She should have the willingness to travel locally, nationally as well as internationally if required.
- Preferably a Post-Graduate either in Commerce, labour laws and Social Science with the maturity and willingness to work at grass roots level.
- Computer knowledge is Must.
- Language fluency of reading, writing and speaking in English is a must and working knowledge of Gujarati is required.
Age group 25 to 40 years
- Through Email
- Rashim Bedi (M) 9924300954 email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and Lalita Vala (M) 9825783340 email address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Sep 30, 2021