Society for Electronic Transactions and Security [SETS] is a non-profit society dedicated to research and development in the field of Information Security under the initiative of the Office of the Principal Scientific Advisor (PSA) to Government of India.
Applications are invited for filling up of Three Project Associates for technical needs of advanced cybersecurity research and development from the eligible candidates who fulfil the requisite qualifications/ experience mentioned below.
- First Class B.E / B.Tech ECE/EEE/E&I with valid gate score. OR
- First Class M.Tech /M.E (Applied Electronics/VLSI Design/Embedded System/ Communication System)
Work Experience / Desirable Criteria
- Candidates with experience in Cryptology/ FPGA development.
- Candidates with valid GATE Score.
Consolidated salary would be in the range of Rs.30,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month commensurate with qualification, skill sets and relevant experience of the candidate. (based on performance of the first year 5-8% increment may be considered)
Not more than 35 years as on 01.02.2020
Nature and Duration of Posts
- The positions as proposed are purely temporary and would be filled on a contract basis with a consolidated salary under project mode.
- The PAs will be engaged initially for a period of one year and the contract may be renewed for a period of one more year, based on the assessment of their contributions to the project. There is no scope of continuation/regularization/absorption under any circumstances.
How to Apply?
- Only applications received via email will be considered. The Subject line in the email should contain the “Application for the post of Project Associate – Hardware Security”. The candidate is required to attach Personal Particulars Form (pdf format) duly filled and signed.
- The email should be sent to hrsca2020[at]setsindia.net
- Shortlisted candidates would be required to attend a Written Test and/or Interview at SETS, Chennai. The date and time for this would be intimated to shortlisted candidates by Email.
Feb 19, 2020