Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Project Associate at IIT, Kanpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
“Complex Defence Object Recognition and Autonomous Handling in Unstructured and Noisy Outdoor Environment”.
B.Tech. (EE/ECE/CSE) Or B.Sc. + MCA.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics Research (AIDAR) Laboratory
107, ACES Building,
Department of Electrical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur, India – 208 016.
You may also be interested in:
- Project Associate Under BIRAC Funded Project at ILS, Bhubaneswar: Apply by Aug 9
- JRF/ Project Associate (Under ISRO Funded Project) at MNIT Jaipur: Apply by July 31