Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir (SKUAST-K) is an agricultural university that was established in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir in 1982. The university manages its academic operation through 13 research Centers/ Stations/ Institutes, 13 Krishi Vigyan Kendras and 01 Extension Training Centre placed in different districts of Kashmir and Ladakh Divisions of the State.
Applications are invited for filling up the position of Project Assistants (co-terminus with the projects) in the Division of Plant Biotechnology, SKUAST-K, Shalimar campus:
- No. of Posts: 02
- Name of Project: A value chain of saffron in new areas of NW Himalayas by engaging youth and women for strengthening a bio-based green economy/16 district of Jammu and Kashmir provinces.
- Emoluments: Rs. 12000 (Fixed)
- Essential qualifications: Graduate degree
- Desirable: Preferences will be given to candidates with work experience useful for the project.
How to Apply?
- The desirous candidates should submit applications along with photocopies of qualification certificates etc., by or before 20/12/2019 in the office of the undersigned.
- Interview of the candidate shall be conducted on 23/12/2019 at 11:00 AM onwards.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Principal Investigator: Dr Amjad M. Husaini