Vellore Institute of Technology is a private university located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1984, as Vellore Engineering College, by G. Viswanathan, the institution offers 20 undergraduates, 34 postgraduate, four integrated and four research programs.
Applications are invited for the Post of Project Assistant for the (DRDO) Funded Consultancy Project (Sanction Order No.: CFEES /TCP /EnSG/ CARS(P)/ DG(SAM)/ FTS-ERAF/ VIT- VELLORE ), in Centre for NanoBiotechnology [CNBT], Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT).
No. of Posts
Title of the Project
“Fate and Transport Studies of Nano materials in Terrestrial and aquatic systems”
CEFEES, Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), NEW DELHI
- M.Sc/M.Tech (Biotechnology /Microbiology/ Nanoscience/ Nanotechnology)
- The selected candidate would need to join immediately.
- Experience in the detailed characterization of nanoparticles
- Exposure to flow column experiments
- Previous work on Ecotoxicology of nanomaterials
Rs.25000/- per month (consolidated)
02 years [Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to 2nd year solely based on yearly performance].
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
July 22, 2020
For further details, click the link below.