Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI), founded by two dedicated disciples and contemporaries of Mahatma Gandhi, Dr.G.Ramachandran and Dr.T.S.Soundaram Ramachandran, has as its foundation Mahatma Gandhi’s revolutionary philosophy of Nai Talim, which effectively bridges the cognitive and practical dimensions, and focuses on the holistic development of learners, with an emphasis on skill development through value-based education, rooted in indigenous cultures and traditions. Since its establishment in 1956, GRI has been unstintingly contributing to higher education and has successfully pioneered rural higher education.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to work as Project Assistant and Technical/Secretarial Assistant on a purely temporary basis,
- Project Assistant: Any Degree with 55% marks and qualified in typewriting Tamil and English
- Technical/Secretarial Assistant: M.Sc. Mathematics and M. Phil Mathematics minimum 70% of marks at PG Level.
- Project Assistant: Qualified in shorthand lower in Tamil and English
- Technical/Secretarial Assistant: At least 3 years experience in PG level teaching/research
- Project Assistant: Rs. 6000/- per month
- Technical/Secretarial Assistant: Rs. 16,500/- per month
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates need to submit their bio-data to “The Coordinator, UGC-SAP (DSA-I), Department of Mathematics, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Gandhigram-624302 on or before Sep 16, 2019.
- After the approval, the walk-in interview is to be conducted on Sep 20, 2019, at 3:30 PM in the Department of Mathematics, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Gandhigram-624302.