Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant (Technical) in Civil Engineering Dept. at IIT Roorkee.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It was formerly known as University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering.
Field data collection in Mahanadi (Chhattisgarh), Data entry, testing of water sample forsediment concentration etc.
Title of project
Replenishment study of Mahanadi and its Tributaries in Chhattisgarh State.
Sponsor of the project
Director, Geology and Mining, Chhattisgarh, Indravati Bhawan, First and second Floors Division-4, Atal Nagar-491002, Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
Diploma (3 years), or ITI with four years experience.
Rs. 25,000/- consolidated per month.
How to Apply?
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The selected candidate may get an opportunity for PhD admission.
Aug 6, 2021.
Dr. Z. Ahmad Professor, Dept. of Civil Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee- 247 667, (U.K.), INDIA