Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test/interview for project appointments under the following project. The appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or up to the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
Development of a Sub micrometer Resolution Eelctrohydrodynamic Jet Printer for Printing Customized Polymeric Structures (RP03657G)
Jr. Project Assistant (Admin) (1)
Rs.14,000-15,400-16,800-18,200-19,600-21,000-22,400/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
i) Graduate Degree/Diploma (3 years duration).
ii) Knowledge of office procedures, noting, drafting etc. and dealing with correspondence.
iii) Should have one year experience in one or more of the following:
a) Estt. & Admin. Matters,
b) Maintenance of accounts, priced stores ledgers, processing of bills,
c) Purchase of stores & Purchase procedures,
d) work connected with meetings, conference, Co-ordination, e) Admissions & conduct of examinations,
f) knowledge of computers.
- Interested candidates can download the application form by clicking here.
- Candidates should fill incomplete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview.
- No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute/IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections.
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates.
- In the case of the selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
Date and Time of Interview
August 29, 2019 at 3:00 PM