The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, is one of the 7 old IITs in India. Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs.
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. The appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
Name of Posts
Project Assistant (Admin)
No. of Posts
Title of the Project
Measurement and Development of Techniques to control air pollution due to vehicular emissions and their interaction with the roadside dust (MI01810G)
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Up to 27/08/2023
- First-class UG B.Tech./B.E. degree from a reputed Institute with a GPA greater than 9/10.
- Two years of experience of working in signification air pollutions project(s).
- At least one publication in the International Journal of repute.
Rs.29,200-31,200-33,200-35,800- 38,400-41,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
How to Apply?
- The candidates who are interested to apply can submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. Mayank Kumar at email id: kmayank[at]gmail.com.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed for the online interview.
May 30, 2020
Project Investigator: Prof. Mayank Kumar
For further details, click here.