Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft.
Amazon Transportation Team is looking for a passionate software programmer analyst who will be responsible for working with business, operations to gather ship carrier requirements and collaborate with transportation technology teams to integrate new carriers and ship methods into the network.
- 0-3 years overall development/technical support experience.
- Strong object-oriented development knowledge in C++ and/or Java.
- Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Documentation skills
- As part of the integration, you have to design, develop and maintain transportation documents like shipping labels, carrier electronic manifest and invoices. You should also be working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of manual configuration processes and documentation of our systems.
- This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
- The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure.
- You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages.
- You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For further details, click here.