The Indian Council for Cultural Relations, is an autonomous organisation of the Government of India, involved in India’s external cultural relations, through cultural exchange with other countries and their peoples.
Applications are invited for the post of Programme Officers at Indian Council for Cultural Relations.
No. of Posts
- Degree from recognized University
- 7 years experience of dealing with cultural activities, organizing festivals and exhibitions/ international relations/ personnel, administrative/ financial matters etc. in Government departments/ autonomous bodies/ Universities/ recognized Research Institutions/ Public Undertakings/ NGOs.
Anyone or more of the following qualifications:-
- Post graduate degree in English literature or any other Indian language,
- Post graduate diploma in International Relations
- Diploma in tourism and Indian heritage/ Indian culture/ Museology
- Certificate of proficiency in a foreign language
- Certificate course from recognized university/ institute in computer application
Age limit for the post of Programme Officer is 18-35 years.
- Fee Payable (Per post per candidate) : Rs 500/- (Rs Five hundred only) by General & OBC candidates. Rs 250/- (Rs Two Hundred Fifty) by others.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
|Date of Commencement of Online Application||17.03.2020|
|Last Date of Online Application Submission (Including Payment of Fee)||30.04.2020|
|Hall Ticket / Admit Card can be downloaded||15.05.2020|
|Date of Computer Based Test||Will be announced later|
Help Desk No: 7045703152
E-Mail ID: iccr2020[at]onlineregistrationform.org
For further details, click here.