Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Program Support Specialist at Amazon, Bengaluru.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.
As the earth’s most customer-centric company, Amazon obsesses at improving customer experience on a daily basis. They are looking for a motivated full-time employee to join our Customer Experience Strategy team in Bangalore, India.
- Performing a wide range of data collection, data entry, and data processing related tasks (e.g., data tagging, uploading data into online systems). Conducting data validation and analysis.
- Using high level of judgement to determine/identify differentiated experiences and/or trends.
- Partner with internal stakeholders on execution, escalate operational issues, draft SOPs.
- Conduct trainings for the team whenever required to improve cross-skilling and build more capabilities.
- Contribute and lead process improvement initiatives that impact overall efficiency/ quality.
- Managing team engagement activities.
- Basic Qualifications: Graduation in B.MS / B.Sc / B.Com / B.Tech.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Good English proficiency; Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good attention to details.
- Strong analytical skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Previous work experience, specially handling data recording and business analysis.
- Interest in e-commerce, gaming industry.
- Willingness to learn and passion for improving the overall customer experience.
- Self-starter, motivated, and extremely organized.
- Experience: 1-3 years of professional experience.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Program Support Specialist at Amazon, Bengaluru.
You might also be interested in: