About National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
Established in 1976, the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) was tasked to bridge the gap between research and practice on issues related to urbanisation and suggest ways and mechanisms to address urban challenges in the country. For more than 40 years now, NIUA has been the vanguard for contributing to and building the urban narrative for a fast-evolving Urban India.
Purpose of the Assignment
This role will be a part of the Centre for Digital Governance (CDG) Team for the NULP Program at NIUA supported by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA). NIUA seeks to hire a Program Manager with prior experience in improving and leveraging Learning Technology to better support and inspire all learners with a demonstrated background of working with Learning Management Systems (LMS). (S)he/they will bring in their expertise for the development of NULP’s program and deployment of digital infrastructure in cities and states in India.
Scope of Work
Developing the NULP program roadmap while leading cross-functional projects aimed at enhancing the user experience and improving team workflows, supporting the development of organisational partnerships and leveraging quantitative and qualitative data to optimise program outputs. This will be done in coordination with the Head (CDG), the Director (NIUA), and relevant stakeholders in the partner ecosystem at MoHUA and FCDO.
Role & Responsibilities
The Program Manager will primarily work on scopes of Program Design, Implementation, Product and System Enhancements while pioneering the rollout of the program in collaboration with partners Program Management and Implementation.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s degree preferably in Business Management, Public Policy, Project Management or closely related field with 4-7 years of experience working in the Edtech sector with and fields of Digital Marketing, Content Creation, Communications
- Good verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and Hindi
- Prior knowledge of working with education and technology leveraging learning management systems in urban/municipal domains
- Demonstrated experience of having managed multi-stakeholder projects at scale with internal and external teams.
- Additional considerations that will be a plus:
- Prior experience of managing programs in government capacity building domains.
- Enthusiasm for open platforms, technology and social impact.
At par with the industry standards, depending on experience and skills. Proof of past remuneration (last received salary/monthly contract payment) would be required. Application process: Submit CV and cover letter through the NIUA portal.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Dec 31, 2020
For more details, click the link below.