Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Program Manager – Data Analyst at Microsoft, Bangalore.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
About the Job
They are looking for a highly motivated and exceptional Data Analyst to help drive improvements in their user funnel, customer acquisition, usage, and engagement of Teams and Teams platform. You will help design, develop and deliver data powered solutions including problem definition, data acquisition, data exploration and visualization and to build tools for this process.
- Partner with program managers and data engineers to develop valuable insights that will influence product and business decisions.
- Mine large datasets for identifying opportunities, stitch data from multiple sources, and create connected datasets.
- Design and implement models for optimization, segmentation, predictive and propensity analysis to gain insights into the quality and health of products.
- Build models to identify leading indicators of user acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross functional environment.
- 4+ years of Data Science experience in driving experiments, anomaly detection, predictive analysis, exploratory data analysis preferred.
- Technical data analysis/modeling experience using Excel/R/Power BI/SAS/STATA or similar platforms and familiarity with one or more programming or scripting languages such as Python, R, SQL.
- Proven skills and experience in gathering, analyzing and reporting on telemetry data (experience with Microsoft product, data telemetry systems is a plus).
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate technical content to general audiences.
- Able to lead with curiosity and a strong growth mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, economics or equivalent field required, and Masters preferred.
- Innate curiosity and ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing startup environment. Self-starters and innovators with a positive, collaborative can-do attitude, growth mindset and bias for action.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Program Manager – Data Analyst at Microsoft, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Research Program Manager at Robert Bosch Centre, IIT Madras: Apply by July 29
- JOB POST: Program Manager, Delivery Center at Google India [Multiple Locations]: Applications Open