National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Program Associate at its New Delhi offices.
About the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
Established in 1976, the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) is a premier institute of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India, for research and capacity building for the urban sector in India.
About the Job
With the guidance of the National Program Head, the Program Associate will support in the execution of in the operationalization of the CDG and its programs. The Program Associate will provide inputs to the design, planning and management of the Centre and NUDM.
No. of Positions
- Assist in implementing the programs and policies of the operationalizing the CDG Program; coordinating with stakeholders at NIUA and MoHUA, in states, and across the urban ecosystem.
- Manage strategy, implementation and optimization of processes associated with the implementation of NUDM.
- Follow up on performance indicators/ success criteria, targets and milestones, preparation of reports
- Analysis of the situation in programme, identification of operational and financial problems, development of solutions
- Work with key stakeholders to create efficient practices, and provide insights to the program.
- Develop and maintain relationships with program partners at the Central, State and City levels.
- Identify and communicate opportunities and plans for partners.
- Represent NIUA-CDG at forums, conferences, summits and meetings to describe the benefits of NUDM and its various platforms to partners and other industry players.
- Travel to monitor program implementation at state and city level on need basis.
- Support in formulating and executing procurement strategies for NIUA and NUDM on need basis.
- MBA or equivalent degrees in public policy, law, commerce or others in a closely related field from a premier institute.
- Demonstrated experience of 3-6 years in implementing programs related to technology/product management, public policy or government consulting
Required Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated experience in government/public procurement processes
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and communication skills, good understanding of market research techniques and data analytics, outstanding attention to detail.
- Skilled at stakeholder management, and coordinating teams and multi-party processes
- Experience of working at Central/State level in the urban sector
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with and manage expectations of senior executives/experts and their staff.
- Experience in developing preliminary communications strategies and campaigns for government stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial spirit, including ability to work independently and autonomously
At par with the industry standards, depending on experience and skills. Proof of past remuneration (last received salary/monthly contract payment) will be required.
Notice period for termination from either side will be 30 (thirty) days or salary in lieu of.
Submit CV and cover letter through the NIUA portal.
Based out of the office at NIUA, New Delhi, with travel to various Indian states as and when required.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
May 31, 2022