Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, formerly Indraprastha University, is a state university located in Delhi, India. It was established in 1998 by Government of Delhi, as a teaching-cum-affiliating university. The University is recognised by University Grants Commission, under section 12B of the UGC Act.
The university invites applications for the teaching post on regular/contract basis for the University School of Mass Communication.
No. of Posts
Journalism and Mass Communication
- An Eminent scholar having a PhD degree concerned/allied/Relevant in the discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged n research evidence of published work with, a minimum Of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor. and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions Evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
- An outstanding professional. having a PhD degree in the relevant /allied/applied disciplines. from any academic institutions (not included in A above) industry. who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned allied relevant discipline supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience
As per University norms
How to Apply?
- The application, on the prescribed form, duly filled in, complete in all aspects, should be submitted in the University or sent by Speed-post, so as to reach to the Joint Registrar (Personnel), Room No. 117, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078 latest by 10.07.2020 (Friday) upto 4.30 pm.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as Application for the post of ………… in the discipline of …………….
July 10, 2020
For more details, click here.