Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Professor in Computer Science (Deputation basis) in Department of Computer Sciences, School of Engineering Sciences and Technology (SEST).
Jamia Hamdard is an institute of higher education deemed to be university located in New Delhi, India. It is a government-funded university. Established in 1989, was formally inaugurated by the then Prime Minister of India Shri Rajiv Gandhi on August 1, 1989.
Eligibility (A or B):
A. (i) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D degree in concerned/allied disciplines and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria mentioned in UGC Regulation-2018.
(ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National level institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
B. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D degree in concerned/allied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/industry, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years of experience
Other Terms & Conditions
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum qualification and experience shall not entail a candidate to be short-listed for the interview.
- Jamia Hamdard may laydown criteria in order to short-list candidates to meet the academic and research quality standards.
- Jamia Hamdard reserves right to increase or decrease number of the vacancies and also may not fill up the few or all the vacancies as it may deem necessary in view of emerging circumstances. Jamia Hamdard may consider the candidature of the candidates who did not apply, if found suitable.
- Interview/interaction may also be conducted online.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be entertained by the Institute
- For regular appointment there would be a probation period of 1 year.
How to Apply?
- The applications for the position(s) may reach the office of the Assistant Registrar, Establishment Section, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110 062 on or before 25th August, 2021 through speed post/registered post/courier only, superscribing on the top of the envelope, the post applied with subject, advertisement number with date.
- The application must accompany a fee of Rs. 1,000 (Rupees one Thousand only) drawn in favour of “JAMIA HAMDARD” payable at New Delhi. The application without the valid fee will not be entertained.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
NOTE: Applications for the position may be submitted through proper channel, if applicable. In case there is a delay, the Applicant may submit an advance Copy of the Application. However, they have to submit NOC at the time of interview/Selection Committee.
August 25, 2021