The Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of Professor on a temporarily consolidated pay basis at the Department of Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
About the University
Bharathiar University is a public state university in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. Named after Tamil poet Subramania Bharati, the university was established in February 1982 under the provision of Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982) and was recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in 1985.
Educational Qualifications for the Job
1) A Master’s Degree in Arts/Humanities/Sciences/Commerce and M.Ed. each with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
M.A. (Education) with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) and B.Ed. each with minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed);
2) Ph.D. in Education ; and
3) Atleast ten years of teaching experience in University Department of education or college of education of which a minimum of five years at the M.Ed. level with published work in the relevant area of his specialization.
Consolidated Pay per month: Rs. 30,000/-
How to Attend?
- The Application form is annexed here.
- Compulsory- Candidates should bring their Original certificates with one set of self attested Photostat copies (Xerox) with two recent passport size photographs.
- Candidates should produce an attested copy of the Community Certificate.
- The Walk-in-Interview for the above post will be conducted on 28.03.2022 @ 10.00 A.M. in the Bharathiar University, coimbatore-46 campus.
- The candidates should submit community certificate issued only by the competent authority.
- The candidates should produce all Original Certificate showing Educational and Technical Qualifications.
- The candidates should produce SSLC book or any other document in Original as evidence for the Date of Birth.