JOB POST: Professor & Associate Professor at BHMRC, Bhopal [10 Posts]: Walk-in Interview on Feb 10, 11
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), an Autonomous Organization under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare invites suitable candidates who are Indian Citizens for WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR appointment to the following posts on regular basis in the Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal on the date and time as indicated below.
Title of Posts
Associate Professor and Professor
Five– one each in the Department of Cardiology, Gastro medicine, Gastro surgery, Neurology and Radiology.
- A recognised Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956);
- post-graduate Degree in the speciality or super-speciality in the following courses, namely:
- Cardiology-Doctorate of Medicine (Cardiology);
- Gastro medicine-Doctorate of Medicine (Medical Gastroenterology); or Doctorate of Medicine (Gastroenterology); or Doctor of Medicine (Medicine); or Doctor of Medicine (Paediatrics) with two years special training in Gastroenterology;
- Gastro surgery: Magister Chirurguie (Surgical Gastroenterology); or Master of Surgery (Surgery) with two years special training in Surgical Gastroenterlogy
- Neurology-Doctorate of Medicine (Neurology);
- Radiology-Doctor of Medicine(Radio-diagnosis) or Doctor of Medicine (Radiology) or Master of Surgery (Radiology)
Pay Level 12 (Rs. 78800-209200) (Gross salary is about Rs. 1.27 lakh) for Associate Professor.
Pay Level 13 ( Rs. 123100-215900) (Gross salary Rs. 1.95 lakh appx) for Professor.
How to Apply
- Candidates should appear for WALK IN INTERVEW at the Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029on the scheduled date and time
- Following self attested required documents are to be enclosed along with the application in the enclosed proforma:
a) Proof of Date of Birth
b) Educational qualifications
d) Caste Certificate (wherever applicable) etc.
e) Two recent passport size photographs.
- Candidates will bring the original of all the documents
Date and Time of Interview
February 10, 2020 at 9:30 AM for Associate Professor.
February 11, 2020 at 9:30 AM for Professor.
For more information, click here.
About the Author