Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Production Specialist at Wipro Limited, Bengaluru.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises.
- KYC analyst is a multi-tasking job so the person in this job should know how to prioritize things and know how to balance his/her time.
- He/she should know how to communicate and deal with counterparts in different countries/ cities.
- This person must complete all the assignments that have given to him/her and should pass in a timely manner.
- KYC analyst must have an understanding in risk management and in communication skills in oral and writing.
- He/she is the one who maintains detailed records on clients and knows how to analyse the client data.
- KYC analyst is responsible for ensuring and reviewing all the KYC requirements for the new clients and existing in the company.
- Being a KYC analyst is multi-tasking work so the analyst should be a workaholic and has the determination to work harder.
- He/she should be logical in thinking and has self-confidence in every decision he/she makes while reviewing the records while taking support from the Manuals.
- KYC analyst must balance her/his schedules in work.
- This person should be hard-working or has a Strong Work Ethic and find a creative solution to those challenges that he/she encountered in the team. Should think positive and have a positive attitude to the clients.
- He/she must have interpersonal skills. It can help you to convince people into your company. Also, you must be clean and neat person it is one of the most important rule as a worker.
- Lastly, he/she must be really good at managing and responding to client emails.
- He/she should be crossed trained in various activities in the team to ensure when in need can act as a back-up for the Manager/team lead.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.