Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Product Supply Manager at P&G.
The Procter & Gamble Company is an American multinational consumer goods corporation headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble.
As a Product Supply Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G’s technologies & standards which are worldly recognized. We will help you to build your capabilities through job experience, mentoring, and training.
You are likely to be placed in one of the below functions:
Manufacturing- Process Engineer
- Leading team for loss identification and elimination across global measures by developing process & organization capability using manufacturing tools.
- Lead standardization, changes on equipment and process validation
- Build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting
- Daily direction-setting process – report results, flag issues and request resources.
- Reducing overall cost and driving productivity projects by asset utilization and benchmarking
- Be the information hub for all the project and product development & Co-ordinate capital projects across all functions & teams
- Demonstrate leadership in application of technology to tackle manufacturing problems
- Design processes to build best-in-class manufacturing capability
- Drive Speed to market of products & innovations
- Lead large project management teams from day 1 that Control & optimize Capital & project spending
- Lead Spend for a specific spend Pool – Logistics, Chemicals, Capital etc that can be for entire globe or region based on sourcing strategy
- Own Supplier and Customer Relations
Supply Chain – Customer logistics
- Collaborate with multiple customers to implement supply projects crafting value
- Represent Supply chain inside the Sales multi-functional teams
- Own the Order Management team(s), ensuring right service at right cost
- Deliver Cash & Cost optimization projects in collaboration with Sales and other supply chain partners
Product Supply Planning
- Planning and executing supply chain strategies for timely production and distribution of products to our consumers, customers and distributor partners
- Manage a team of Raw/Packed Material and Finished goods planners leading forecasting & planning for manufacturing operations of a plant / category
- Lead Cost savings and Supply Chain re-design projects for your category to improve inventory
- Coordination for distribution requirements for finished goods across plants, DC and logistics partners
- Reduce Physical distribution cost while improving service levels.
What do they offer?
- A wide range of challenging manufacturing/engineering assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Travel opportunities to the project locations to see your design come to life
- Continuous coaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience
- Andhra Pradesh
- Baddi, Himachal Pradesh
- Bhiwadi, Rajasthan
- Sānand, Gujarat
- Recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any relevant engineering degree; or an MBA degree with 0 – 2years of relevant experience
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.