Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Product Manager at Google.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
About the Job
The world is always changing so they need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work they do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world’s information. They are responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Google Cloud helps organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business. As a Google Cloud Product Manager, you will drive product strategy and partner closely with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the next phase of cloud services. Additionally, you will develop product solutions, manage Mergers and Acquisitions, go-to-market, and business relationships to execute on the market potential and benefits possible from applying Google’s technologies in the enterprise market.
Google aims to build products that organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible to our users. As a Product Manager at Google, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer-facing products, and/or enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience building/shipping technical products.
- Experience developing/launching products/technologies within one/more of the following: Cloud, SaaS, enterprise, internal tools, and/or complex supply chain networks.
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps, working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Cloud infrastructure, software as a service, big data, security and privacy, development and operations, or artificial intelligence/machine learning.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Understand the cloud ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance and iterate quickly. Drive positioning, pricing, and go to market strategy for our launches.
- Develop innovative solutions to hard problems by collaborating as needed across regions, areas, and functions.
- Interact with customers and partners to understand their key requirements and help define a credible product roadmap.
- Drive product development collaborating closely with engineering, user-experience design, finance, product operations, marketing, and field teams.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.