Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Product Manager at Paytm, Bangalore.
Paytm (a partial abbreviation for “pay through mobile”) is an Indian digital payment system and financial technology company, based in Noida. Paytm is currently available in 11 Indian languages and offers online use-cases like mobile recharges, utility bill payments, travel, movies, and events bookings as well as in-store payments at grocery stores, fruits and vegetable shops, restaurants, parking, tolls, pharmacies and educational institutions with the Paytm QR code.
About the Job
They are looking for Product Owners to enable the delivery of high-quality financial/payment products in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment. You will work with business heads and engineering partners to drive the strategy, roadmap, execution of a product area to build high-quality products/systems.
- Working closely with business leads to understand product use cases, customer journeys, business applicability and impact of each use case.
- Ability to understand different technology platforms, their features and be able to work with solution architects/engineering leads and write detailed product requirement documents, manage future roadmaps and deliverables.
- Make sure that clear, simple, and technically sound decisions are made.
- With your strong knowledge of different technology platforms in your vertical or in the company, we expect you to raise your hand when either any wrong design decision is being made or if similar function exists in other systems that could be reused.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders / senior management / cross-functional teams to influence them for quicker decisions, manage sudden technical roadblocks and be able to clear them.
- Lead product team processes (Agile/Scrum) and manage expectations and track roadmap regularly.
- Be involved in what your team is building – Run edge cases, test products proactively and its features to provide feedback early in the cycle, make sure entire journeys are covered, and that product reporting exists to track KPIs for the product and its success (data-driven product management).
- Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science and/or related field.
- Professional experience in a product management or analytical role.
- Have an extreme bias towards action basically, you need to have the Get Shit Done attitude.
- Solutions orientated within a high-energy and fast-paced work environment.
- Exceptional customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features.
- Possess excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Product Supply Manager, Site Digitization at Procter & Gamble [Baddi, Himachal]: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Product Manager at Google [Hyderabad, Bengaluru]: Applications Open