Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Product Manager at Genesys, Chennai.
Genesys, or Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., is a Daly City, California-based company that sells customer experience and call center technology to mid-sized and large businesses. It sells both cloud-based and hybrid cloud software.
- Be accountable for the delivery of platform requirements and services for our Multicloud product portfolio to the delight our customers and grow the install base.
- Drive across products support for language through Internalisation I18M and Localisation L10N, Accessibility support, and System support working with other technology vendors
- Drive the development, prioritization and execution of product roadmaps in collaboration with R&D and PM colleagues.
- Partner with key stakeholders across our company and customers to capture detailed requirements, test hypothesis, enable adoption and support, establish new processes and generate feedback loops into Product.
- Analyse initiatives for ROI and opportunities to drive financial and operational excellence and growth
- Present at product, sales, customer, and industry events, including roadmap presentations regarding product timelines and strategy, and product initiative updates to company executives on strategy and performance
- Manage day-to-day activities required for the success of the program and ensure that activities and deliverables are executed in a timely fashion with high quality.
- Own the relationships with customers and development teams to translate customer needs into agile / scrum based plans to deliver valuable product features.
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent related experience. MBA preferred.
- 2 plus years of professional product management experience, with experience working in product Internalisation I18M, Localisation L10N, and Accessibility.
- Experience with global customer needs and understanding of geo specific compliance and regulations as it pertains to product acceptability.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams including technical, content, and creative teams.
- Experience with developing and managing functional/feature requirements necessary to build highly engaged experiences.
- Ability to provide T-Shirt sizing (S,M,L) estimation of software development work.
- Experience with a structured product development methodology. Agile/SCRUM experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of features and technology that impact customer experience with customer contact centres.
- Eager learner with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Sharp business acumen and financial skills.
- Leadership and initiative to own problem sets and work them through to resolution.
- Proven experience with analysing data and using structured problem-solving to make decisions that uncover the next steps of a solution.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, build consensus toward solutions, and defend a chosen strategy to various stakeholders.
- Experience in system security would be an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
You may also be interested in: