Johnson & Johnson is looking for candidates interested in the post of Product Executive for its office in Mumbai.
About the Company
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is an American multinational corporation founded in 1886 that develops medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer packaged goods. Its common stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the company is ranked No. 37 on the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Johnson & Johnson is one of the world’s most valuable companies and is one of only two U.S.-based companies that have a prime credit rating of AAA, higher than that of the United States government. Johnson & Johnson had worldwide sales of $70.1 billion during the calendar year 2015. Johnson & Johnson’s brands include numerous household names of medications and first aid supplies.
About the Opportunity
The position is an individual contributor, and the incumbent will be responsible for developing marketing plans for the existing product portfolio, driving sales for brands, collaborating with key customers and stakeholders as well as assessing market conditions for assisting the sales force for the enhancement of sales.
- Develops marketing programs for driving and achieving sales and profit objectives for given brands/ brands in the existing portfolios.
- Establishes and preserves key customer and strategic partnerships for market development through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivers market insights & strategies that emerge from various market access initiatives including patient assistance program (PAP/PSP) to drive optimal value.
- Responsible for adequate market mapping and competitor landscape analysis through primary and secondary research through field visits and interactions with Sales Team as well as customers.
- Undertakes portfolio management that includes forecasting, promotion strategy, logistics & execution.
- Assists sales force through provision of market research (primary and secondary) for interpreting market conditions in existing and potential markets for making recommendations to management, creation, and enhancement of sales support and presentation materials.
- Ensures quality and consistent marketing communication with both internal and external stakeholders in line with the pharmaceutical code of conduct and OPPI guidelines.
- Initiates and develops innovative ideas and strategies to increase market footprints in collaboration with Medical, the Technical teams, and external agency partners.
- Keep own and team knowledge of the digital marketing tools up to date to manage digital activities in the best possible way.
- Develop and keep reporting on the methods, tools, results, and best practices in the complex of digital activities.
- MBA/ Diploma in Marketing Management from a reputed institute
- Preferably Life Science graduate.
- Digital marketing certification, is preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- 3-4 years of total work experience in Sales & Marketing with minimum 2 years of core sales preferably from Pharma, Healthcare & Life Science industry.
- The candidate should be with a good performance track record, have an analytical mindset, the ability to manage multiple stakeholders, strategic thinking, and good execution skills.
- Experience with data analytics, omnichannel marketing including digital marketing is preferred.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Account Manager (Sales) at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Executive – Digital Marketing at BookMyShow, Mumbai: Apply Now