Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Product Development Engineer at Intel, Bangalore.
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley.
- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits. Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment. Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelors or Master degree in Computer/ Electrical/Electronic Engineering with about 0-5 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of DFT architecture, design, methodologies and tools – Analog DFT, JTAG, etc. Good understanding of Test Engineering and tester debug is desirable.
- Hands on design/validation experience with strong/proven debug skills.
- A very good team player with good interpersonal, planning and excellent communication skills.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Product Development Engineer at Intel, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: