Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Procurement Operation Analyst at HP, Chennai.
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
- Provides procurement operations, focusing on basic commodities that require limited technical expertise.
- Collaborates with team members across the organization to meet commodity objectives, business controls, and compliance requirements.
- Performs process-oriented tasks applying discretion and judgment, such as taking purchase requests, making essential business procurement and financial checks and using automated tools.
- Contributes to cross- functional team goals and objectives through execution of commodity strategies via tactical delivery.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills
- Mastery in English and local language.
- Basic understanding of procurement processes.
- Developed analytical and technical aptitude.
- Basic business application skills (e.g., Web-based, SAP-based).
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Procurement Operation Analyst at HP, Chennai.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: