Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Process Specialist-Data at Cognizant, Mumbai.
Cognizant is an American multinational product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services.
Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse.
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub process, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
For PV/Complaints Management :
- Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While performing this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
- These associates are usually used to handle more critical/senitive transactions.
- These associates also act as Subject Matter Expert.
Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency
- Import uncoded terms in database and export coded medical terms from coding platform.
- Query Management.
- Create “New Term Request” and prioritize.
- Perform Dictionary upversioning activity.
- Send Coding (Consistency) Reports.
- Participate in study related meetings as needed.
- Provide feedback on quality related issues to other medical coders in timely manner.
- Serve as an SME to Medical Reviewers regarding coding activities & guidelines.
- Perform UAT for coding related applications.
- Perform Operational QC.
- Mentor Team Member.
- Coordinate with CDM working on the same study.
- Coordinate to resolve Rave specific issues.
- Execute Data Management Activities ie Data Cleaning, Executing Manual and System checks, Update relevant trackers, Discrepancy and query management, Issue resolution, Database lock activities.
- Participate in innovation and process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and develop action plan in coordination with the TL for activities not meeting the client SLAs.
- Archive all necessary information for audit purposes according to quality and security requirements, to ensure reliable and timely retrieval of documentation and information.
- Support multiple clinical trials, across diverse therapeutic areas, to successful conclusion and provide technical oversight when required.
Project / Process:
- Attempts Complex problems (procedures/processes) and refers to Supervisor/Line Manager in rare cases.
- Handle first level processing of transactions.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
- Proactively identify issues.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and report process changes.
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
- Update Process documentation as appropriate for the process under guidance.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
- Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of.
- Personal Utilization & Time sheet submission.
- Personal and new hire Assimilation.
- Team Initiatives.
- Collate team performance metrics.
- Manage break schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his/her supervisor.
Good To Have Skills
- Clinical operations
- Clinical Data Management
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.