HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.
Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Process Associate at HCL Technologies Limited, Noida.
No. of Posts
- To ensure delivery of specific assigned objectives through his/ her team
- Process Adherence / Compliance
- Calibration sessions
- Team Attrition
- Training Development & Initiatives
- Bringing new ideas and Process Improvement
- Improving skill level through Self-development / nominating training programs skill re-verification tests
- An individual should have the ability to provide solutions commensurate with the customers’ needs within the ambit of the given environment so as to lead to business results.
- Meet the defined Quality Scores as defined by the process.
- To consistently meet or exceed CSAT parameters as defined for the process.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Nov 22, 2020
For more details, click the link below.