Applications are invited from fresh commerce graduates for the post of Process Associate at Genpact, Gurgaon.
Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Genpact drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies.
Genpact looking for someone with a deep understanding and ability to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA. Solving queries related to cash application and coordinating with the customer.
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- Identify and rectify unidentified cash and handle end to end process of Cash applications.
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to the customer for collection or refund
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
- Freshers are eligible
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- Significant experience in Accounts Receivable/Order to Cash
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.